Visually impaired users, please check out our VI index
for screen reader friendly maps!
The following maps are available to the public! (New!
Easier-to-read index listing!)
163 areas listed.
Don't see a map here? Send a request to Gaardian on the Personal board!
Please note that requests for areas without mazes
may be considered before other areas.
How to Use These Maps
About the Maps
- Search, don't squint. All maps are specially rendered by your browser and support text searching.
Enter part of the room's name (e.g. 'misty' to show the main path through Faerie Tales II) or paste in an exact room name match (In A Castle).
- Skip the scrolling. Press Ctrl-F or Cmd-F to use your browser's built-in searching capabilities. Jump right to where the room appears on the map.
- Interactive clicking. Because these maps aren't images, you can interact with them in ways you weren't able to before. Click a link () to highlight the destination of a portal. Hover over a lock () to view details about opening a locked door.
Every one of these maps are automatically generated using dynamic content that Gaardian
This means that none of these maps will ever go 'out-of-date', as updating any of these areas only takes a few seconds.
The view counts were last reset 01:40:59 - Thursday 11 Dec, 2008
MUD time. There have been a total of 1869263 map views.
- Found a mistake with our maps? We'll fix it in a jiffy - just leave a note on our Personal board.
- Are you visually impaired? We're always looking for help in making our maps more accessible to the public. Please send us your suggestions!
The Mid'Gaardian Publishing Group encourages a community of sharing, so the Gaardian Map Archives code is copyleft
, with some restrictions: you are free to reproduce, adapt to your own purposes, or otherwise distribute the source code behind the Gaardian Map Archives as long as any resulting copies or adapted versions are also bounded by the same copyleft licensing scheme. As a common courtesy to your fellow mappers, you are required to give credit to any maps themselves (as opposed to the source code) that you did not create.